Customer Focused Solutions Driven
Solutions That Advance Businesses
At Advanced, we believe that an educated worker is a safe and productive one. We are proud to offer comprehensive crane and rigging training and share our expertise with you. Please join us at our state-of-the-art training center in Irvine, California or at your facility with hands on instruction performed by one of our expert trainers.
It is our promise that every student who participates in an Advanced training class walks away with the working knowledge and confidence to keep themselves and those around them safer and more productive in their workplace.
For further information or to schedule your next training, please contact us today at 1-800-517-7247.
Crane Operator & Rigging Training Class
(Performed at our training center in Irvine, CA or on-site at your facility.)
1 Day Training Course (8 Hours) -or- 1/2 Day Training Course (4 Hours)
Crane Operator Course Description
Upon completion, the students will be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the following topics:
- Types of Cranes and Identification
- Crane Designs and CMAA Service Class
- Identification of Crane Components Conduct of Crane Operators, Communications and Hand Signals
- Inspection Criteria; Daily, Frequent and Periodic Inspection Requirements
- Shock Loading, Side Loading, Load Swing, Spotting a Load, Critical Engineered Lifts
- How to properly suspend, handle, up-end and land a load
- Testing Requirements
- Rules for Maintenance
Rigging Training Course Description
- Definitions: Review basic rigging terms and applications
- Sling Types: Wire rope, alloy chain, synthetic web and round slings Sling
- Types Cont’d: Advantages, disadvantages and removal criteria for each
- Hardware Types: Shackles, hooks, eyebolts, swivel hoist rings and turnbuckles
- Hardware Types Cont’d: Advantages, disadvantages and removal criteria for each
- Center of Gravity and How to Handle a Load: Additional effects on a suspended load
- Taglines: Effects on the load, safety practices
- Hitch Types: Vertical, choke and basket
- Load Angle Factors: Sling tension and how to choose the right sling for the load capacity.
Limitless Capabilities Endless Possibilities
Crane and Material Handling Solutions for Any Industry
Food & Beverage
Unrivaled Expertise Guaranteed Results
Solutions to Advance Your Business
Custom Tailored Expertly Delivered
Gantry Crane Solutions That Perform
At Advanced, we listen closely to understand your project requirements. Only then can we determine the best solution for your application. It’s what we mean by Custom Tailored Expertly Delivered.
Since 2001, Advanced has been providing best-in-class material handling and fall protection solutions that exceed expectations. We offer a virtually endless selection of crane and material handling solutions all designed to keep your business safe and productive.
Contact us today at 1-800-517-7247 to learn how material handling solutions that perform can advance your business.